Friday, October 9, 2009

Haven't learned to blog yet. Obviously. But, I....we... wanted to share some captured memories of the past few weeks! Mitch and I got married. (cheers!) It was my dream wedding in every way, complete with little girls in pink tutu's, a poofy princess dress and chandeliers similar to the "Father of the Bride" wedding which has been in my top 5 movies since I could talk slash walk. I think I was born to have a wedding. I have to say tho, the high light of the day was kneeling across the alter with my sweetheart...gush gush. (Had to add some cliche-ness to this post.) A huge and indebted THANK YOU to the hundreds and millions of family and friends that made my day incredible. I love you all! And, I'll post wedding pictures when I get them. We took a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon and had the best time ever. Love Mexico, love cruises, love my husband. Xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment