Friday, October 9, 2009

Home Sweet LITTLE Home.






Am I really posting pictures of our apartment? Yes, I am. It's a work in progress but we are having quite a fun time decorating our house together. Ps, take our advice and shop KSL! We have fully furnished our apartment for less than one semesters tuition.
Our gorgeous quilt is HOMEMADE from my grammie. Amazing right? I got 4 plates of the china (thank you Emily) I registered for and had to display them on our table. I mean, HELLO?!? Vera Wang- gold-lined china does NOT sit in a cupboard unnoticed. I also had to take a picture of our shower curtain because Mitch surprised me with it. I literally have the worlds best husband who knows that nothing makes me happier than coming home to PF Changs, French Silk pie from Village Inn and a cute shabby chic shower curtain all set up.

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cute you little lovebirds! Great job Jenni! Mitch, you're in good hands! Love you both! Mitch, GREAT job on the shower curtain, what a doll you are Loves. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this sets me back! Nothin beats those first, sweet, carefree days. I remember SO well my first house in Provo. It was so much fun to decorate and cook there and all the firsts that you do together...it's all fun (in the beginning) just kidding!!

    I'm happy for you two. Way to go Mitch on the lovely shower curtain and din din. You so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was from Yenni #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apartment! Sounds so fun to be newlyweds again and just starting that stuff! It looks so cute! great job, and look at Mitch keeping it real with the PF Changs.... YUMMY. Miss and love you both!

    ReplyDelete