Sunday, May 17, 2009

Missions, Mothers Day, and Massive phone bills.




I got to talk to the missionaries last week! 
They are so amazing. 
Heather and I may or may not have spoken for 2 hours. 
Sorry about the phone bill daddy...
We just had a lot to catch up on, like boys. And work. And school.
And oh yeah, her mission. 
Jeff is probably going to be a prophet someday. 
He is quite the spiritual giant.
I'm not jealous that he's the Golden Child, cuz he is 
SUCH A GREAT BROTHER! AND EXAMPLE! 
And missionary. 
I heart Elder Mella and Hermanna Mella. 
But I miss them terribly. 
Hurry and come 2010. 
Ps, please enjoy my photo-tribute to my "siblinaries." (Get it?)





2 comments:

  1. Siblinaries? Really Jenni? ;) Ha! I promised your dad i wouldn't tell you, but thanks to you and your 12 hour jabber session with your sister, he had to come into check city and take out a loan. Oh, and he's due by the way so just let him know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought siblinaries was quite creative. Its a mix of missionaries and siblings. Much like Brangalina. I'll give Glen the memo.

    ReplyDelete