Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~I VERY MUCH HEART WOMENS CONFERENCE ~



Turning 24 has been quite difficult for me. 
Why?
Among other things I feel like I have NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT! 
But...That all changed with my mother invited me to go to Women's Conference with her, my aunts and my grandmother.

 FINALLY I'M GROWING UP! 

 It was a WONDERFUL experience for me. I was not only spiritually and mentally edified, but spending time with my mom and aunts was just beyond fun. I'm blessed to be part of such a great slash fun slash AMAZING heritage. Thank you dearest family, for letting me partake in the most memorable festivity of 2009. Thus far..

3 comments:

  1. Dem's some beautiful ladies you got thurrrrr! I'm still bummed they don't have a men's conference. Glad you had fun and learned how to be a better wife and mother;) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean more patient and understanding with a difficult boyfriend. Tomato, tomahto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to have you there. Welcome to the "grown up world" and the blogosphere. I am glad to find you here.

    Your biggest fan,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete