Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dear Mother.















I don't quite know how to express, 
your amazing, fabulous and wonderful..ness. 
So here's my poem to say thank you
for who you are and all you do. 
Oh Liz where would I be?
Without your guidance, patience and 
charity.
I shed a tear, my eyes will swell,
Cuz I know at times I put you through..
*Censored*
Dearest Mom- I wish the apple on the tree,
hadn't fallen so far, more like you I want to be!
You are my example, my very best friend,
My favorite person to talk with, gossip to and train for marathons with..Or so we pretend.
I'm grateful for you mother, 
every second of my day. 
My life is richly blessed by you.
IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!
I love you Mom. Happy be-lated Mothers Day. 



2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! You are so cute...I wish I had that rhyming skill pf yours. I really do love the poem and I am pretty sure that if the apple didn't land right next to the tree it was because it's going to become a better tree out in the sun where it can grow ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poem was impressive. That Sister Mella(the correct boyfriend term for his girlfriends mom) is quite the lady. She's done a great job at raising her kids. I'm mostly impressed with the great way she's brought up Jake. It's in him, where her motherhood truly shines.

    ReplyDelete