Monday, May 11, 2009

***DISCLAIMER***

I should not have a blog for the following reasons:
1. I am not a self proclaimed photographer and don't have artsy/creative pictures to post.
2. I haven't started my own headband/vintage jewelry business to sell my items via blogging.
3. I don't have a husband or kids. 'Nuff said.
HOWEVER...
Writing has proven to be my greatest form of therapy. So, to keep myself sane amidst the insanity of my daily life, I have decided to BLOG! (or I'm just a total conformist) (or I need something to save me from a possible facebook addiction)
SO INTRODUCING...
"Des Petites Pensee De Jenni"
.....this means, "Jenni's Little Thoughts"...in French. The most beautiful language I wish I could speak.
Tootles.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yeah Jenni!! THIS IS SICK!!! I was just on yahoo.com and i saw this blog being featured. Apparently you're already writing some controversial articles. You should blog about your highland park glory days; living amongst the all-stars. I'm so proud of you;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about dating you? One of Provo's most infamous all-stars..that would make for quite the controversial post, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nahhhhhh! I'm an all-star amongst the "Wannabe all-stars". That's mostly why i'm dating you. You're my "in". Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete